Thursday, October 20, 2011
They have got a lot of awesome and quality scrub clothing only for you. They also have some limited edition scrubs. So what are you waiting for? Give them a visit now and choose your scrub!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
The today’s world has is truly is way too different compared to the past. The technology today has made this drastically dramatic change of our living. The web is a great source of information. That is why a lot of people use the internet in searching for usable and meaningful data. Others also surf in the internet just for the sake of entertainment and fun.
The world has always been changing. This fact can never be denied that we always seek for change, of course, for our own betterment. Today’s world is really different compared with the one in the past. You would really never know what shall happen to you the next day. But if you prepare ahead, you will surely succeed. For instance if you want to pass the PMP Exam and get the PMP Certification. And with that you will also have the PMBOK.
Monday, November 23, 2009
The world has always been changing. This fact can never be denied that we always seek for change, of course, for our own betterment. Just like the cosmetology world, things in there must change. One reason is the newly discovered technology for cosmetics. For everyone involved, it will help make things fast and convenient. Do you know that Los Angeles dermatology keeps on improving its means of cosmetology?
Celibre or Celibre.com is the main site for any visitors from all over the world. There you will find a lot of great ways in improving your way of beautification. If you have a tattoo and you want it removed, then you may try Los Angeles laser tattoo removal.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
1. letting go of a person you learned to love...
2. shielding your heart to love somebody...
3. tryin' to hide what you really feel...
4. lovin' a person too much...
5. taking the risk to fall in love again...
6. thinkin' of him/her every waking and sleeping moment, but you knew that she/he never even thinks a single thought of you...
7. letting go because every time you see the person you only fall deeper...
8. fallin' in love with someone you didn't mean to fall in love with...
9. pretending your okay when inside you're dying...
10. lyin' in bed each night thinking of that special someone you can never ever have...
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
1. It is so funny how we set qualifications for the right person to love, while at the back of our minds we know that the person we truly love will always be an exception.
2. There would come a time when we have to stop loving someone not because that person started hating us but because we found out that she'd be happier if we let her go.
3. You will know when you really love someone when you want her to be happy even if her happiness means you're not part of it.
4. If someone comes into your life, becomes a part of you and for some reasons she couldn't stay, don't cry too much. Just be glad that your paths crossed and somehow she made you happy even for a while.
5. There are somethings that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go is not the end of the world, it is rather the beginning of a new life. Like a Chinese Proverb "What a caterpillar calls the end of it's life, wise men call it a butterfly".
6. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want him/her to doesn't mean he/she doesn't love you with all he/she has.
7. Remember that the best relationship is when what you have for each other is greater than your need for each other.
8. Two teardrops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him." The other said, "I'm the teardrop of a man who regret letting a girl go."
9. You'll know that you miss someone very much when every time you think of that person, your heart breaks into pieces and just a quick "I do" from that person can bring the broken pieces back.
10. When you love someone, draw a circle around his/her name because a heart can be broken but a circle never ends.
11. Just a thought: What would you do if the only person who could make you stop crying is the person who made you cry?
12. Every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step towards finding you.
13. It is really painful to say goodbye you don't want to let go, but it is even more painful to ask someone to stay if you can never make the relationship work out the way it should be.
14. Love? It's kind of complicated, but I'll tell you this. . .the second you're willing to make yourself miserable to make someone else happy that's love.
15. If I had the letters "HRT," I can add "EA" to get a "HEART" or a "U" and get "HURT". But I'd rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than have a "HEART" without you.
16. Giving someone all your love is not an assurance that she will love you back. Wait for it to grow in her heart; if it doesn't be contented it grows in you.
17. It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to fall in love with someone. But it takes a lifetime to really forget someone you have grown to love.
18. When friends fall in love, it means they are meant for each other. But when friends fall out of love, it mean they want to keep each other forever.
19. Don't be too good, I will miss you. Don't be too caring, I might like you. Don't be too sweet, I might fall. It's hard for me to love you when you won't love me after all.
20. A heart truly in love never loses hope but always believes.
21. What if someone tells you this: I don't believe in courtship. It is just a waste of time. If I love a person I'll tell her right away. But for you, I will make an exception. Just love me now and I'll court you forever.
22. When all the wishes in your heart, all the dreams you've ever had and all the things you've always hoped for soared into the sky and were reflected in someone else's eyes, then you've found your destiny.
23. It is always better to have found courage to love even if you lose it in the end rather than never found love because you were afraid to face the challenge.
24. It's best to wait for the one you want than settle for the one available, best to wait for the one who's around, best to wait for the right one because life is too short to be wasted on the wrong person.
25. Did you know that the expression "wala lang" is the subconscious mind's way of saying "I love you?" Don't you know why I'm telling you this? Wala lang.
26. I cry for the time that you were almost mine; i cry for the memories I've left behind; I cry for the pain, the lost, the old, the new; I cry for the times I thought I had you.
27. Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it is better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together or worse, have nothing strong to bind it together.
28. You never lose lose in loving. You only lose in holding back.
29. Don't throw your back to love when it's already in front of you; don't drive it away from you because if you do, someday you'll think again why you let love fly away when it was once next to you.
30. You make me smile for no reason whatever, you make me laugh at the un-funniest things, but most of all, you make me love you when I shouldn't be loving you.
31. The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows your flaws and differences and yet still willingly embraces you with so much love.
32. When you look for the right person, you always end up with the wrong one. But when you just sit by the corner and wait, she comes along and shares the corner with you.
33. If time never stands still, I'll never leave your side. It may be too hard at times when you will not see me, but in my heart you'll always be found.
34. If I were to describe love, I would compare it with what one snowman did to another snowman. He gave her a warm embrace and together they melted in each other's arms.
35. The spaces between our fingers were created so that another person's fingers could fill them in.
36. Love isn't something we hold on, it is something we set free. It's not something we just do, but it's something we don't imagine to be w/o. Lastly, it's not something we choose? it chooses us.
37. Love is always bestowed as a gift--freely, willingly, and without expectation... We don't love to be loved; we love to love.